Take a look at this Fall Farmhouse Home Tour 2023 for ideas on how to make your home feel warm and inviting this fall. Several other bloggers have shared their Fall home tours, too; make sure to check them out!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This post contains other affiliate links, too. If you click on these links and buy something, I make a commission at no extra cost.
Photography by: So Filled With Love Photography
If you, like me, love warm and cozy vibes, you’re in for a treat. I am sharing all about bringing this feel into your bedroom and kitchen this fall.
And, in case you missed it, I shared ideas for your entryway, living room, and dining room in another tour below.
You have landed on this post that is part of a more extensive series, the 2023 Fall Home Tour series.
If you are coming from my friend Cindy over at County Road 407, welcome! Wasn’t all of her fall home tour so full of fall vignette ideas? I am thrilled about this series hosted by my friend Marty at A Stroll Thru Life.
Now, let’s begin!
1. Embrace Earthy Tones Start by swapping out your current bedding and kitchen towels for warm, earthy colors like deep oranges, rustic reds, browns, and muted yellows. These splashes of color will instantly set the tone for the season in your bedroom and kitchen.
2. Decorate with Seasonal Stems. Consider using a large glass hurricane to display seasonal stems in your kitchen, as I did here on my island. These add a pop of color and provide a great focal point.
3. DIY Vignettes: Create budget-friendly centerpieces using items you already have. Consider filling a wooden bowl with pinecones or pumpkins in your bedroom and place it on your nightstands and/or dresser.
In the kitchen, group items like the vase with seasonal stems and add a candle and glass pumpkin.
4. Cozy Textiles: You can up the cozy factor with textured textiles for fall decor. In the bedroom, you can drape a chunky knit throw over the end of your bed and add earth-toned pillows for a calming look. Add a fall-themed table runner in the kitchen or swap out your dish towels for easy ways to add autumn feels.
5. Candles and Lanterns: Who doesn’t love the warm glow of candles and lanterns? Place scented candles with cozy fall scents like cinnamon or pumpkin spice on your bedroom nightstand. Use lanterns with battery-powered candles in the kitchen to create a glow on your countertops or dining table in the evening.
6. Farmhouse Wall Decor: In the kitchen, hang a vintage farmhouse sign or display a collection of antique kitchen utensils. I love this beautiful painting from Lindsay Letters + Be sure to use my coupon code SHEGAVEITAGO for a discount.
And how beautiful is this bright wreath I hung above our stovetop!
7. Thrift Store Finds Explore thrift stores or flea markets for budget-friendly decor pieces like vintage kitchenware, cutting boards, rustic picture frames, or even secondhand furniture that you can upcycle to fit your farmhouse theme.
With these practical and budget-friendly decorating ideas, your bedroom and kitchen will transform into the cozy and inviting spaces you want this fall.
Now, head over to my dear friend Kelly at The Tattered Pew home tour now. It is wonderful!
Monday, Sept. 11
Tuesday Sept. 12
Wednesday Sept. 13
Thursday Sept. 14
Friday Sept. 15