I’ve been wanting to get this blog post up for over a week now, but better late than never! Looking back over 2108, I am left with the word gratitude. First an awestruck gratitude to the Lord for his blessings over and over again and secondly for each of you. I cannot tell you how much fun I am having on this blogging journey and cannot wait to see what 2019 holds for She Gave It A Go. Before we kick start this new day, new year, I want to share with you all the top 10 blog posts from 2018.
How To Create A Cozy Winter Home After Christmas found here.
2. Top Ten Items To Help Create A Cozy And Inviting Home found here.
3. A DIY How-To For The Farmhouse Shiplap Fireplace Of Your Dreams found here.
4. Christmas Home Tour 2018 found here.
5. 10 Core Concepts For Healthy Family Life found here.
6. Jute Runners: My Top Five Favorites found here.
7. Five Elements To Ensure An Inviting Fall Home found here.
8. Three More Tips For Starting A Farmhouse Décor Account On Instagram found here.
9. Part Two Of Painting Your Kitchen Cabinets: Painting And Final Stage Steps found here.
10. Holiday Housewalk With Balsam Hill found here.
Thank you so much for walking with me through the top 10 blog posts from 2018! What a wonderful year, I am so grateful for your support and look forward to what 2019 holds! Do you have any topics you’d love to hear more about? Let me know by leaving a comment below, I value your feedback.
I would love for you to stay in touch by subscribing to my weekly newsletter! Get weekly tips, encouragement, special deals, and more!