Jute Runners: My Top Five Favorites
If you all follow me on Instagram, you a probably familiar with our entryway. It is one of my favorite spots to share because of all the sunlight that comes through our front door and lights up the space. The runner that is in our entryway is one of the most asked about pieces in our home; it is a fringed, jute runner originally from Target but I bought second hand from a neighborhood trade site!
Since the original owner purchased it, it has been my experience that Target no longer carries the exact one after looking multiple times to try and give a source for those who ask. This helped prompt me to research and then provide you all with some very similar options to consider for the same look. I hope you can find one that will look beautiful and warm in your home ( + most are on sale right now AND all are on-line...win-win)!
1. Maui Chunky Loop Rug, Natural (2'6" x 8'). You can shop it here.
This is an affiliate link. If you click on this ad and buy something, I make a commission at no cost to you.
2. The Gray Barn Antelope Springs Chunky Jute and Wool Tassel Runner Rug (2'6 x 8'). You can shop it here.
3. Serena Rug - Safavieh, (2'6 x 8'). You can shop it here.
4. nuLOOM Natural Hand Woven Chunky Loop Jute Runner, 2' 6" x 8' . You can shop it here.
5. Joss & Main Essentials Hand-Woven Beige Area Rug, Runner 2'6" x 6'. You can shop it here.
Natural fiber rugs provide such a warmth to your home, and specifically having one placed where family and guests alike are welcomed in to you home. These jute runners are great options to achieve this goal.