This best-ever Valentine’s Day treat is easy and fun to gift or keep for you and your family to enjoy. This popcorn recipe is only a few ingredients. Scroll down to check it out!
Valentine’s Day popcorn recipe
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This post contains other affiliate links too. If you click on these links and buy something, I make a commission at no cost to you.
Don’t miss my Valentine’s Day ideas list on my Amazon storefront HERE. Tons of amazing finds!
Ingredients for Valentine’s treat recipe
The Best Ever Valentine’s Day Treat -Popcorn Recipe
You know those recipes that are just so good and easy? Well, this is one of those, my friend.
I am so excited to share with you this Valentine’s popcorn recipe. It is the perfect treat for you and your family to enjoy or to easily package up and gift someone else.
PIN NOW, SAVE FOR LATER!
Shop this post:
Valentine’s treat for teacher or neighbor
We gifted some to our children’s teachers and neighbors. And of course, we made extra so our family could enjoy it too!
Protip: Want even more Valentine’s ideas? Check out these reader’s favorites below:
Now, check out the recipe for Valentine’s Day treat recipe!
10 oz. bag Cupid's Mix M & M's
1 1/2 cups Pretzels
Candy sprinkles (Valentine's Mix)
1 Bag Microwaveable Popcorn
1 1/2 cups Candy Melts (red or pink)
Optional: Treat Boxes
- Microwave popcorn, then pour it out on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
- Microwave your candy melts in 15-second increments (adding in oil as needed to create a frosting-like consistency).
- Then, drizzle with a spoon over the popcorn.
- Layer on the sprinkles, M&M's, and crunched-up pretzels.
- Place in the frig. for 20 minutes.
- Once the chocolate has hardened you can use a spatula to create bite-sized pieces.
- Serve in treat boxes or in a big bowl!
*We added 1.5 Tablespoons of oil (coconut) to create the perfect drizzle.
Protip: Head HERE to stay in touch and get exclusive access to more decor tips and tricks, easy recipes, faith encouragement, and family resources!
You can access my FREE guide on making your bed look fluffy in 5 easy steps with images and links and become an Insider in the She Gave It A Go community.
Let me know if you plan to give this recipe a go in the comments below!