I have found that listening to the truths communicated through worship songs provides me with such peace, hope, and joy. Scripture tells us that God’s Word never returns void. So, I cannot wait for you to check out these 20 fantastic Christian songs about Hope.
Let’s face it, 2020 has not been the easiest year for any of us. It is easy to get discouraged with all the changes and unpredictability around us. The best news is that we can have hope that the Lord is with us through and through. He is our constant and hope! One of my favorite ways to encounter His truths is listening to praise and worship music.
Listening to these worship songs is sure to give you hope too! Below I am sharing 20 Christian songs about Hope that mean so much to me.
20 Amazing Christian Songs That Will Give You Hope
1. Holy Water by We The Kingdom
2. Untitled Hymn by Chris Rice
3. Awake My Soul by Hillsong Worship
4. Resurrecting by Elevation Worship
5. Graves Into Gardens by Elevation Worship
“Sometimes the way is lonely /
And steep and filled with pain /
So if your sky is dark and pours the rain, then /
Cry to Jesus /
Cry to Jesus /
Cry to Jesus and live!” – “Untitled Hymn”
6. So Will I (100 Billion X) by Hillsong UNITED
7. Raise A Hallelujah by Bethel Music
8. There Was Jesus by Zach Williams, Dolly Parton
9. Is He Worthy? by Christ Tomlin
10. King Of Kings by Hillsong Worship
“Do you feel the world is broken?
Do you feel the shadows deepen?
But do you know that all the dark won’t stop the light from getting through?
(We do)”- “Is He Worthy”
11. Reckless Love by Cory Asbury
12. Deliverer by Matt Maher
13. Come Alive by Lauren Daigle
14. Start Over by Flame, NF
15. Even If by MercyMe
“I am yours, and you are mine to LOVE
The one, the one who carries us
God you’re my deliverer
The one the, one who carries us”-Deliverer
16. You Never Let Go by Matt Redman
17. Glorious Day by Passion, Kristian Stanfill
18. No Longer Slaves by Bethel Music
19. Shoulders by for KING & COUNTRY
20. We Believe by Newsboys
“My help comes from You
You’re right here, pulling me through
You carry my weakness, my sickness, my brokenness all on Your shoulders
My help comes from You
You are my rest, my rescue”- Shoulders
I hope you will take the time to listen and find a great sense of hope in each of these praise and worship songs. My favorite time to listen to them is in the early mornings when I am exercising (all of these photos were taken on my morning exercise today). Often, I can’t help but sing aloud!
Do you have a favorite Christian song that has given you hope?
Have Spotify? Download this worship playlist HERE.
Listening to worship songs while exercising outdoors.
I would love for you to stay in touch by becoming a She Gave It A Go Insider! Get weekly tips, encouragement, exclusive deals, and more!
Sign up HERE and receive a FREE DIY Guide for making any table the perfect chippy paint table.