Let’s face it, 2020 has not been the easiest year for any of us. It is easy to get discouraged with all the changes and unpredictability around us. The best news is that we can have hope that the Lord is with us through and through.
He is our constant hope! One of my favorite ways to encounter His truths is by listening to praise and worship music.
Protip: I would love for you to stay in touch by becoming a She Gave It A Go Insider! Get weekly tips, encouragement, exclusive deals, and more!
1. Holy Water by We The Kingdom
2. Untitled Hymn by Chris Rice
3. Awake My Soul by Hillsong Worship
4. Resurrecting by Elevation Worship
5. Graves Into Gardens by Elevation Worship
6. So Will I (100 Billion X) by Hillsong UNITED
7. Raise A Hallelujah by Bethel Music
8. There Was Jesus by Zach Williams, Dolly Parton
9. Is He Worthy? by Christ Tomlin
10. King Of Kings by Hillsong Worship
11. Reckless Love by Cory Asbury
12. Deliverer by Matt Maher
13. Come Alive by Lauren Daigle
14. Start Over by Flame, NF
15. Even If by MercyMe
Protip: If you are craving a more peaceful, comfortable home, this post is for you! I have rounded up five posts that will inspire you with the ideas, tips, and encouragement you need when creating an intentional home.
16. You Never Let Go by Matt Redman
17. Glorious Day by Passion, Kristian Stanfill
18. No Longer Slaves by Bethel Music
19. Shoulders by for KING & COUNTRY
20. We Believe by Newsboys
Shop my favorite devotional (and other faith resources) HERE on my Amazon storefront.
More of my home decor, furniture, and clothing favorites can also be found on my Amazon storefront HERE.
I hope you will take the time to listen and find a great sense of hope in each of these praise and worship songs. My favorite time to listen to them is in the early mornings when I am exercising (several of these photos were taken during my morning exercise today). Often, I can’t help but sing aloud!