Five Favorites: A Target Spring Décor Round-Up
My daughter and I had a fun trip to Target recently, with the primary purposes of enjoying a Starbucks coffee while browsing their spring home décor. It’s not every day this happens, so we seized the moment. If you follow me on Instagram, you may have caught some of our fun on my stories.
Needless to say, Target didn’t disappoint!
There was so much décor goodness there for spring! From bright outdoor pillows to printed cloth napkins and everything in between, it was full of great pieces.
So, I wanted to take time and share 5 items that I’m crushing on since that trip. Some I ended up purchasing, while others are on my wish list.
(Oh, these can all be bought online too, yay for easy!)
Target Spring Décor Round-up:
- Eucalyptus Wreath (24“) - Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia
2. Floral Napkin (4ct) - Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia
3. Glass Cloche with Zinc Base 19“ - 3R Studios®
4. Outdoor Throw Pillow Lumbar - Woodcut Hare - Threshold™
5. Wood Nesting House (Set of 3) - Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia
What items are you finding at Target this Spring that you're loving?