Five Faux Plants For Your Farmhouse Decor
If you look at farmhouse style homes, you will most likely see touches of greenery from lavender plants and herbs, to boxwood wreaths and magnolia branches. I love having these green touches in our home and I am a fan of using both faux and real greenery. The real plants I have produce a nice scent (i.e., lavender and rosemary) and bring life into our spaces. But the faux can be just as pretty and do not require a green thumb, which is a big positive for me!
Some of the faux greenery around our home includes lambs ear stems, boxwood topiaries and wreaths, mini olive trees, and herb plants. Because these are some of my favorite decor items, I'm always on the lookout for new ones. Thus, today I've gathered five faux plants that I feel are perfect for any farmhouse space. Plus, they are all available online!
A few tips before I share these five faux plants:
- These plants can all be placed in your home with the containers they come in or you can place them into your own wicker basket, galvanized bucket or other containers of your choice.
- Instead of using one style of plant, try using variously sized and textured plants (like the ones I'm sharing below), which can add increased interest and dimension to your spaces.
- Faux plants pair nicely with your real plants as well. Don't be afraid to have faux next to real ones!
1. Olive Tree in Pot, 30-Inch, you can shop it here.
2. Fiddle Leaf Fig in White Planter (4.5ft) - Nearly Natural, you can shop it here.
3. Faux Lavender Topiaries, you can shop them here.
4. FEJKA Artificial potted plant, thyme, you can shop it here.
5. 3' Faux Lemon Tree, you can shop it here.
I hope you've been inspired to try out faux plants in your home. If you already decorate with faux greenery, what are some of your favorite plants to use?
FYI: I have several of those IKEA thyme plants in our home and they look good year-round plus they are very budget friendly!